Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hello all!

Hello!
This entry is my first step into the world of food blogging... I am doing this mainly so I can get feedback from others who most likely have more skill and experience than I do. I give my promise that I will try to update as often as possible... But right now I am at school in Montreal with very little access to a kitchen (I try to utilize my friends kitchens whenever I can.) I also must admit, I am going to school for something completely unrelated to baking. My baking mainly involves desserts, but I also enjoy other forms of baking, as well as cooking.

Currently, I am at home over winter break, and am a tiny bit bored. Hence, why I am feeling ambitious about creating, and maintaining a blog. On the other hand, being at home means lots of baking, and cooking! 

My it's late...or very early pick which ever you wish. I will update with pictures of some holiday baking madness later today. 

-Rae 

No comments: